LibBi 1.4.0 released, new probability distributions
posted by Sebastian Funk on 22 Mar 2018
LibBi version 1.4.0 is now available. This release adds a range of new probability distributions: Poisson, binomial, negative binomial, beta-binomial, exponential, and an improved truncated Gaussian sampler.
- New distributions: Poisson, binomial, negative binomial, beta-binomial, exponential.
--cuda-arch option for specifying the CUDA architecture.
--enable-cudafastmath option for using fast CUDA maths.
- State and noise variables now can have inputs.
- Improved truncated Gaussian sampler.
- Models are now only simulated if the parameter prior probability density is >0
- Parsing and translating models is now faster.
- No more error is thrown if all particle weights are 0
optimise now works again
- No more warning is thrown if the model name does not match the file name