LibBi 1.4.3 released
posted by Sebastian Funk on 09 Dec 2018
LibBi version 1.4.3 is now available.
- Metropolis-Hastings sampling with Gaussian proposals now work if the standard deviation is zero; this makes it possible to repeatedly propose the same theta, for example to adjust the number of particles, without the need to change the model and recompile.
with-lldb command line options.
- Parameter or initial condition assignments are now overwritten by a given init file.
- The input-interval has been changed to run from [t, t+1) so that timings are preserved if output from a previous run is used as input.
- Fixed compile error in Metropolis resampler.
- Fixed some CUDA problems.